*Disclaimer:

May contain profane language and distateful ideas. Spoiled Charlotte is in no way affliated with the FBI, CIA, ASIO, French Foreign Legion or the Governments of Australia or Guam. The views expressed herein are in no way endorsed by Pfizer, Woolworths, Monsanto, Arnotts, Oprah or Miley Cyrus, which is a shame. We would have been so good together.




Tuesday, April 26, 2011

If I See Another Easter Egg I'm Gonna......

The cup runneth over.  Or in my case, the waistband cutteth me in half.
I joined CA today.  It had to be done. My children were getting tired of finding me hiding under my bed surrounded by easter egg foil and mouth smeared with chocolatey goodness.
My name is Charlotte and I abuse chocolate.  Now shaddup and pass me the insulin.
I full sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment