*Disclaimer:

May contain profane language and distateful ideas. Spoiled Charlotte is in no way affliated with the FBI, CIA, ASIO, French Foreign Legion or the Governments of Australia or Guam. The views expressed herein are in no way endorsed by Pfizer, Woolworths, Monsanto, Arnotts, Oprah or Miley Cyrus, which is a shame. We would have been so good together.




Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Feeelin' da burrrrn!.

I'm afraid I am unable to post today as I am crippled with pain.
After an absence of 20 years the gym and I have become reacquainted.
Gym kicked my butt tonight.  Actually it was more than that.
In fact I think I am dying.
But don't worry.  I'll just lay here wrapped in one of those thermal blankies rocking and quivering in the corner.  In the foetal position.  It is possible I may never recover.  I am certain that this is fatal.
The person who did my workout schedule is a 60-year-old wisp of helium who can benchpress 150kg. She's a dynamo.

My will is in the sideboard.
If you were expecting an inheritance because you were nice to me once......
Everything goes to the cat's home.
Leave me alone and let me wallow.
Or perhaps you'd like to come over and rub deep heat into my ........ sore flab.
Apologies for being exceedingly un-funny today.  Expect worse tomorrow.
If I'm not dead.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Charlotte,

    I love reading your blog!

    P.S. Please don't die, I would miss your daily dose of wit.

    Best,
    Lucia x

    ReplyDelete