*Disclaimer:

May contain profane language and distateful ideas. Spoiled Charlotte is in no way affliated with the FBI, CIA, ASIO, French Foreign Legion or the Governments of Australia or Guam. The views expressed herein are in no way endorsed by Pfizer, Woolworths, Monsanto, Arnotts, Oprah or Miley Cyrus, which is a shame. We would have been so good together.




Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bless You My Chickens

The grey clouds have parted and the sun shines once more on Charlotteland.

The nymphs are a gallivanting and the whores are a trolloping

The cherubs are a coo-ing,  the angels are a chorusing and the trumpeters a trumpeting.

My dear sweet reader......you spoke to me!

(and if you take so long to respond next time I shall endlessly impose my appalling prose upon you. But for now, One is happy and wants to kiss you).

No comments:

Post a Comment