*Disclaimer:

May contain profane language and distateful ideas. Spoiled Charlotte is in no way affliated with the FBI, CIA, ASIO, French Foreign Legion or the Governments of Australia or Guam. The views expressed herein are in no way endorsed by Pfizer, Woolworths, Monsanto, Arnotts, Oprah or Miley Cyrus, which is a shame. We would have been so good together.




Sunday, March 13, 2011

Future Criminals - in a Classroom Near You

Dear Parents of the Future Soccer Hooligan in my son's class,

Forgive me for being old-fashioned, but in my day kindness, respect and consideration were taught in the home.  These qualities are the foundation of friendship and balanced relationships throughout life.

My son has autism.  This means that the very task of getting through the day can be harrowing for him.  Just getting him to school in a relaxed frame of mind takes a Herculean effort.  Excessive noise and rapid movement can sometimes throw him into a meltdown - which is unpleasant for him and his teacher.  Making friends does not come easily to my son, however he would dearly love to have friends.  Your child poking and teasing my son for entertainment is not only unacceptable, it is cruel.  This behaviour makes my son feels isolated and confused, although he is unable to articulate this.

I trust that you will speak to your child about this behaviour and ensure it doesn't happen again.  I can't help but think that if this behaviour isn't stopped your son will become famous one day - probably on Australia's Most Wanted.  Perhaps if he doesn't attain national notoriety he will simply be like others of his ilk and live quietly on a park bench surrounded by a family of needles.

Thank you for your understanding.  I know you too understand that if this bullying continues I will be forced to stab your little fucker in the eye.

Charlotte.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! But I can see where you are coming from, hopefully it gets resolved without further incident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Charlotte

    ReplyDelete