*Disclaimer:

May contain profane language and distateful ideas. Spoiled Charlotte is in no way affliated with the FBI, CIA, ASIO, French Foreign Legion or the Governments of Australia or Guam. The views expressed herein are in no way endorsed by Pfizer, Woolworths, Monsanto, Arnotts, Oprah or Miley Cyrus, which is a shame. We would have been so good together.




Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Till Death Do Us Part or Texting in Silly Places

 Text conversation.

Humphrey to Charlotte:  "Have a great day."

Charlotte:  "What?"

Charlotte: "Did you just send that to me?"

Charlotte:  "Are you ill?"

Charlotte: "Have you crashed the plane?"

Humphrey:  "I'm allowed to be nice."

Charlotte: "Don't send me nice texts. It makes me nervous."

Charlotte: "I do love you, by the way."

Humphrey: "I love you too."

Humphrey:  "It's hard to text when I'm flying the plane."

Charlotte: "Don't text. Fly the fucking plane!!!"


And I haven't heard from him since.

No comments:

Post a Comment